Outstanding Results
Our graduates get jobs. With completion and placement rates of over 80 percent, CCC offers the training and skills to succeed in today’s job market.
Easy Enrollment
Our friendly admissions staff will help you get started on a program that can change your career – and your life. Contact us today to learn about financial aid options and how you can take your first course with no financial obligation.
Awesome Experience
CCC’s small class size and individual attention means you’ll get the education required for success in today’s competitive job market.
Fulfilling Careers
Train for a career with good pay, rewarding work and plenty of room for growth.
  • Healthcare
  • Law
  • Business

Welcome to Career College of California (CCC).

Are you looking to develop the skills necessary to get hired or promoted in a rewarding career? Do you need to provide for your family or are you looking for independence? CCC can help. More than 80 percent of CCC students complete their training and go on to find job placement in promising careers within one year of graduation.

At CCC, we’re more than a college, we’re a community made up of staff members and faculty all focused on one thing – our students’ success. Our up-to-date training programs, life skills workshops and intensive job placement assistance are designed for our students to grow and thrive. And you’ll have fun while you’re learning – just ask around – we have a student satisfaction rate of more than 90 percent.

Conveniently located in downtown Santa Ana, CCC offers these programs: Business Office Administration, Medical Assistant, Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding and Paralegal.

Call (714)-795-3930 or stop by today to find out how you can start a new career in as little as 8 months!

Valuable Training and Marketable Skills

  • Our Business Office Administration Program provides education and training in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office software, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
  • Our Paralegal Program offers a 150-hour externship and had a 100 percent job placement rate in 2012.
  • Our Medical Assistant program had a 96 percent completion rate in 2012. Graduates are eligible to obtain certification by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
  • Our Medical Front Office with Billing and Coding program provides training in CPT, ICD-9, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding and HIPAA certification.

Success Stories

  • Magali C.

    Medical Receptionist - Senior Care Medical Associates

    “I love my work, and I’m so thankful to Career College of California for helping me get here.”

  • Claudia N.

    Medical Assistant - Coastline Medical Clinic

    "I was serious about my education. CCC gave me the expereince and provided the resources I needed to find the job I wanted."

  • Luis G.

    Medical Assistant - Coastline Medical Clinic

    "I appreciate everything Career Services has done for me. You guys helped me find job opportunities that I couldn't find on my own. Thank you!"

Accreditation and Approvals

Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
Licensed by the State of California Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education.
U.S. Department of Education
Approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer financial aid to qualified students.

Upcoming Events

Career Exploration Night @ Career College of California
Career Exploration Night @ Career College of California
Apr 23 @ 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Career Exploration Night @ Career College of California | Santa Ana | CA | United States
FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT STABLE, REWARDING CAREERS! When: April 23, 2014 Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Learn how to prepare yourself to succeed in today’s job market from real employers and real graduates with[...]